- Pierre Le Roux
Cape Town Pass Share & Win Promotion
The Cape Town Pass is the perfect way for both novice and experienced visitors to gain access to all Cape Town and the Western Cape has to offer.
Cape Town Pass gives you the opportunity to explore Cape Town and surrounds with the use of one App.
The Cape Town Pass App allows users easy, convenient access to over 30 Cape destinations. The Pass is downloaded onto your mobile device via the Apple App store or Google Play.
Cape Town Pass has launched a competition to give Capetonians the chance to explore the city.
The competition requires users to follow the Cape Town Pass page on Facebook and share the competition post. Once the post has been shared followers are automatically entered into the competition where they stand a chance to win 2 Passes per week.
One winner will be selected at random each week and notified via Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Cape Town Pass and may be entered into all residents of the Western Cape, South Africa.
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, or agents of, or consultants to, either of the Promoters, their marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter into the Competition.
- A copy of these Competition rules (“the Rules”) are available on Facebook and on capetownpass.travel
- Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules.
- The Competition starts at 12h00 (midday) on Wednesday 14 December 2016 and ends at 12h00 (midnight) on 31 December 2016.
- One winner will be selected to win two passes per week. To enter, the competition posts needs to be shared on Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per participant.
- Winners will be notified once per week, via Facebook message. The winner needs to confirm the following details to receive their prize; Name, surname, email address, contact number and residential address.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, the Promoters and their subsidiary and holding companies are not liable for any defects in, or changes to, any part of the prize.
- The Promoters may, after the winner has accepted the prize, and both before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, request that the winners by entering the Competition, entrants agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from the Promoters, and their holding and subsidiary companies, provided that the entrants may opt-out of receiving commercial communications at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the Promoters for such purpose.
- This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail.
Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.