Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden lives up to its reputation as the most beautiful garden in Africa and one of the great botanic gardens of the world. Few gardens can match the sheer grandeur of the setting of Kirstenbosch, against the eastern slopes of Cape Town’s Table Mountain. Kirstenbosch is a famous botanical garden nestled at the eastern foot of Table Mountain in Cape Town. The garden is one of nine National Botanical Gardens covering five of South Africa's six different biomes.
Free Entry into the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens for Cape Town Pass holders
Normal Ticket Prices
- Adults R75
- Children (6 - 17 years) R20
Ample free secure parking available on the Kirstenbosch grounds
- Telephone +27(0)21 799 8783
- Ticket Office +27(0)21 799 8782
- Garden Office (weekdays only) +27(0)21 799 8899
The garden is outdoors and thus best enjoyed on days when it it is not raining but can still be enjoyed in cloudy conditions and when there is a light breeze.
- Sep-Mar (Summer) Mon-Sun - 08h00-19h00
- Apr-Aug (Winter) Mon-Sun - 08h00-18h00
- Conservatory Mon-Sun - 09h00 -17h00